Assistant Property Manager
Sea Scape Properties has been a leading property management service in the Wrightsville and Carolina Beach area for 10 years. We need an outgoing, confident individual who is ready to help streamline our procedures and assure our company is on the cutting edge of current market practices.
We are seeking an Assistant Property Manager to help grow our long-term rentals. You are a structured, driven individual who enjoys learning every aspect of a company and assuring it runs smoothly. You are familiar with all aspects of property management and are ready to jump on board to work hand-in-hand with our Property Manager to help strengthen our current practices and procedures and create new opportunities for the company. You have excellent interpersonal skills which will allow you to communicate seamlessly with our team, tenants, and owners. Your unshakable personality and analytical mind makes you an asset with handling issues and deciding when said issues need to be escalated.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, then apply to join our family today!
- Scheduling tours and showing rentals.
- Processing new rental applications including credit/ background checks, employment & rental verification.
- Processing new leases, welcome letters & exchanging keys at move in.
- Responsible for operation of current rental inventory.
- Monitoring Notice to Vacates & Upcoming Renewals.
- Responsible for marketing strategies.
- Posting marketing, advertisement, and creative planning for bulk lease up
- Posting advertisement for vacant homes on Appfolio and other listing sites
- Responding to new renter leads via phone & email and scheduling showings
- Processing new tenant applications including credit/ background checks, employment & rental verification
- Processing new leases, welcome letters & exchanging keys at move in
- Perform day to day administrative tasks. These tasks can include;
- Answer phones and questions of current and prospective tenants
- Inserting residential maintenance requests into property management software, Appfolio
- Recording of rents received via mail, direct deposits into bank accounts
- Processing of delinquent rent notices & follow up on approved payment arrangements
- Monitoring past due collections with collection agency
- Upkeep of tenant paperless records and filing
- Management of inventory & office supplies
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills, with ability to train others.
- Strong knowledge of the area(s) served.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Finance, A Real Estate License, or related field.
- Three to Five years of related experience.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel.
Southland Amusements & Vending Inc is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees.