As a Maintenance Technician at Sea Scape Construction, you will be presented with the opportunity to showcase your multitude of skills in a variety of unique environments. You are a craftsman of many trades and your ability to identify and overcome any problem presented to you makes you a vital part of our team. You are someone who enjoys variety and will thrive in a career that has you performing diverse tasks in a variety of situations. You have a love of working with your hands and your ability to think both technically and creatively will aid you in helping Sea Scape maintain its high reputation.
- Troubleshoot and perform all necessary repairs to the rentals, including minor plumbing, HVAC, carpentry and electrical.
- Installation and repair appliances as needed.
- Technical knowledge of Wi-Fi and electronics.
- Ensure requested service orders are completed on a timely basis.
- Assist in maintaining the exterior of the property.
- Comply with all OSHA regulations and health, safety, and environmental laws.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate with property staff
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines.
- Able to be on-call for responding to after-hours emergencies.
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Ability to pass background and driving check.
- Prolonged periods standing and walking and frequently pulling, pushing, and bending.
- Must be able to pass background and driving record.
To apply, click here.