As a Property Inspector at Sea Scape Properties, your energetic personality and optimistic attitude make you the perfect candidate to help us maintain the high-quality reputation we have worked to grow over the past decade. Your ability to multitask aids you in tackling the variety of duties required of this position and your logical way of thinking is essential in accomplishing them promptly. You will be responsible for analyzing, inspecting, and ensuring each property has been thoroughly prepared for each guest. Collaboration with other departments such as housekeeping, maintenance, and guest services required.
- Responsible for inspecting and preparing our vacation rental properties for guest occupancy. Meet and maintain Standard Property Appearance, correcting inconsistencies in the properties you enter.
- Assist housekeeping with maintaining inventory and delivering items and supplies to properties as needed.
- Follow up with Maintenance as needed to ensure repairs are made or issues resolved.
- Responsible for running reports, submitting work orders, monitoring incoming emails, and answering or forwarding as required.
- Assist with maintaining current property-related information in appropriate systems.
- Oversee special projects as requested.
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment. Weekend Availability is required and will need to be on call as needed.
- Driver’s License and reliable transportation are required for frequent travel between units in Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach, Kure Beach, and Topsail Island. Must be able to pass background and driver’s checks.
- Technical computer skills required on all forms of hardware – laptops, tablets, and mobile devices. Candidate must also know modems, DVD, cable boxes, Direct TV, Roku, and fire-stick and be able to troubleshoot TV and Wi-Fi issues.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer, and organizational service skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Ability to maintain prolonged periods of light physical labor.