Short-Term Property Coordinator
If you are looking for a multi-faceted role that will allow you to utilize your extroverted, high-energy nature; then this is the opportunity for you!
As a Property Coordinator at Sea Scape Properties, you will be the liaison between our management company and our customers and clients. Your energetic personality and optimistic attitude make you the perfect candidate to help us maintain the high-quality reputation we have worked to grow over the past decade. Your ability to multitask aids you in tackling the variety of duties required of this position and your logical way of thinking is essential in accomplishing them in a timely manner. As a Property Coordinator you will be responsible for communicating not just with our clients and customers, but your cleaning, maintenance, and managerial staff as well. Suffice it to say, your excellent interpersonal and communication skills are crucial for you to succeed; and we know you will!
If you would like to be a part of our growing family, send in your application. We cannot wait to meet you!
- Plays an important role in the development and continuity of the owner relationship. Performs this role through routine communication with the owners as communication is needed through the yea
- Key participant in coordinating the preparation of the unit for the rental season and maintaining unit readiness over the course of the season. Performs this role through routine personal inspections and communication with the Housekeeping Manager and Maintenance Manager as needed throughout the year.
- A key person in maintaining unit cleanliness and readiness during the season and initiating the processing of all administrative tasks associated with the unit. Integrally involved in the cleaning and Inspection process by conducting routine inspections of the unit during the season and evaluating, unit cleanliness as well as providing feedback to other areas of the organization. Performs this role through routine communication with the Housekeeping Manager the Maintenance Manager and the Senior Property Manager.
- Administrative activities include the following, but not limited to:
- Identification of issues in the unit requiring follow-up.
- Researching and identifying opportunities to charge for services provided.
- Submitting and processing all account adjustments related to guest activities.
- Submitting and processing all account activities related to owner adjustments.
- Communicating with owners to pre-empt any monthly statement shock.
- Researching account issues and taking corrective action.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability and availability to be on call and work after hours and weekends as scheduled/needed.
- Must have a clean background and driving record.
Southland Amusements & Vending Inc is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees.