As the concerns regarding COVID-19 continue, we at Sea Scape are doing our best to be responsive. We care greatly for all our property owners, valued guests, employees, and the communities in which we reside.
As of now, our normal cancellation policy is in effect.
Restrictions for our area:
As of March 23, 2021 capacity restrictions for restaurants have been lifted and capacity limits for bars, meetings spaces and venues have been eased. Additionally, on-site alcohol sales restrictions are lifted through April 30, 2021.
The highlights of Executive Order 204 include:
- Capacity limits eased to 75 percent for indoor dining and 100 percent for outdoor dining in restaurants
- Capacity restrictions lifted for bars to 50 percent for indoor and outdoor service
- Lifting the 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. on-site alcohol sales probation
- Capacity restrictions for meetings and events at hotels, convention centers, and event venues lifted to 50 percent indoors and outdoors with no occupancy limits
- Mask mandate and social distancing protocols will stay in place
For more information, please visit: ncrla.help/current-guidelines/.
Other helpful links for our area:
Cleaning: We take great pride in the cleanliness of our vacation homes. However, during these times we are taking extra precautions in the sanitation and disinfection of each property.
What we use: Lemon Quat
What it is: A multi-purpose, germicidal cleaner for one-step cleaning, disinfecting and deodorizing on washable, hard, nonporous surfaces that directly kills viruses including the coronavirus.
Travel Insurance: For information regarding purchasing or already purchased travel insurance, please contact our travel insurance partner, CSA, directly by calling (888) 999-4018.