Long Term Property Management
Sea Scape Properties manages a wide selection of rental homes, apartments, condos and townhomes in the Greater Wilmington area including Hampstead, Holly Ridge, Leland, Southport, Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach, Kure Beach, North & South Topsail Island, and Surf City.
We strive to provide tenants with the opportunity to enjoy quality properties they’ll care for like their own. We’ll show you how a clean, updated property can maximize income, minimize vacancy and expense. Small changes can make a huge difference such as fresh paint, minor kitchen & bath updates, durable flooring and/or minor landscaping. We’ll also help coordinate regular maintenance to the property including HVAC, appliance & exterior repairs and termite inspections to prevent unexpected expenses, unhappy tenants and possible property damage.
What services are included with long term rental property management?
- Accounting & Billing
- We cover the collection of all rental payments with detailed monthly statements outlining revenue, expenses, as well as a detailed year-end 1099 statement preparation for taxes. We’ll also handle all utility, cleaning and repair payments, along with any HOA fees if required.
- Marketing & Advertising
- We list your property on the top rental websites including Zillow, Trulia, Craigslist, as well as our high-traffic, mobile-friendly website. We’ll keep your property occupied year-round.
- Our maintenance team is available for any issue that may arise, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. From minor repairs to late night emergencies, our maintenance team is always on-call for our tenants. Preventative packages are available for our owners for greater peace of mind and to help keep us aware of potential issues that may arise.
- Tenant Screening
- We screen every tenant to ensure responsible individuals are occupying your property. We require a signed application for every occupant prior to leasing, review their credit & residential history, as well as verify their employment and/or all income sources.
- Vacancy Turnover
- We perform a detailed inspection upon every departure and coordinate all repairs & cleaning to prepare for the new tenant’s arrival.
Interested in long term rental property management?
Already Own Property
Do you own property and interested in turning it into a long term rental? Let us know about it! We’ll assess your rental property at no charge. We’ll show you how your property compares to other long term rentals in the area and what kind of revenue you can expect to receive throughout the year. Or if you’re simply looking to renovate an older propety, we’ll provide insight into increasing the value to your property and show you how minor improvements can make a world of difference.
Looking to Invest
Investing in and managing a long term rental property sounds like a huge headache, right? Well, it is, if you’re doing it alone. This is where we come in and make your life easy! We’ll start off by showing you great investment opportunities that fit within your budget, and run the numbers for you on potential revenue earnings. More times than not, investing in a long term rental property pays for itself over the course of the year.
If you have any questions about our long term rental property management, or would like to know more about the current market, please feel free to contact us.