Vacation Rental Agreement
- Responsible party signing this agreement must be 25+ years of age and be physically present at property. A government issued photo ID must be returned with this rental agreement for verification.
- Guests who exceed occupancy limit of a home without prior approval may be subject to eviction.
- House parties and excessive noise are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction. Local authorities will be notified if complaints received from neighboring properties.
- Special events must be approved in advance and guest must sign the Rental Addenda that applies to events and the specific property rented. Additional fees apply for events that exceed 50% of the total occupancy of the house.
- Personal checks returned for non-sufficient funds will incur bank-levied NSF charges.
- We cannot be responsible for items left behind, lost or stolen. We will attempt to return lost and found items, but will dispose of property not claimed within 7 days of departure.
- Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)
- This non-refundable fee covers accidental damage to the property and its contents up to $1,500. This does not negate Guest responsibilities, nor does it cover negligence, intentional damage, pet damage, failure to follow check-out procedures or to report damage/theft/repair issues immediately.
- Guest accepts responsibility for damages that are not covered by ADP and agrees that repair costs (including resonable attorney fees, if necessary) will be charged to credit card on file or other payment arrangement.
Pets & Leash Laws
Pets are allowed at certain properties only. Please review the pet policy for the property of which you are staying. Click here to review leash laws for Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach, Kure Beach & Topsail Island.
Trash pick-up days are posted in the house. Some properties may have common area dumpsters provided.
- Guest is responsible for having trash picked up on all available collection days during the time of occupancy. Carts are to be rolled out the night before, or before 7:00 am on collection days. Carts are to be returned to the designated storage area before 6:00 pm on collection days.
- All trash must be contained to the receptacles provided.
- Any fines charged to the property owner for violation of the town rules will be charged to the guest, up to $50 per cart.
- If we have to remove excess trash after your departure, an additional fee of $50 may be charged for removal.
Cancellations & Fees
Cancellations must be in writing and received by Agent via the mailing address or email address. In the event of a cancellation by Tenant, Tenant shall receive a refund of all payments made by Tenant, less an administrative fee of $250 if the Premises are re-rented on the terms set forth herein. If the Premises are not re-rented on the terms set forth herein, Tenant SHALL NOT be entitled to a refund of any rent payment made hereunder. Notwithstanding anything in this section, it is Agent’s policy to work with Tenant in the event Tenant must cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. This includes efforts to move Tenant’s stay to another available time or booking new guests for the same dates in order to offer the greatest refund possible. Circumstances beyond the control of the Agent which may cause the property to be unavailable arise from time to time (“force majeure”). In such circumstances, Agent shall apply commercially reasonable efforts to make alternative arrangements. In the event such alternative arrangements are not available, Tenant shall rely solely on trip insurance, as set forth and discussed in Section 9 below, for any refunds.
Force Majeure: Circumstances beyond control which may cause property to be unavailable, including (but not limited to) damage or destruction. In such case, we’ll do our best to make alternative arrangements. If we cannot, we’ll refund all monies paid. This is the full extent of our liability in such circumstances. We cannot be responsible for other costs, however arising.
If State or local authorities order a mandatory evacuation of an area that includes the Premises, Tenant shall comply with the order. Upon compliance, and subject to the conditions set forth below, Tenant will be entitled to a refund of the prorated rent for each night that Tenant is unable to occupy the Premises because of the order. However, Tenant will not be entitled to a refund if, prior to taking possession of the Premises: (i) Tenant refused insurance offered by Agent that would have compensated Tenant for losses or damages resulting from loss of use of the Premises due to a mandatory evacuation order, or (ii) Tenant purchased such insurance from Agent. Travel insurance is offered through CSA. It is an optional service that provides coverage in the event of unforeseeable cancellations. If you requested Travel Insurance at the time of booking, the premium is included within this agreement, as provided for in the Booking Detail Statement. If you declined the travel insurance at booking, but decide at a later date you wish to purchase the coverage, please call our reservation staff.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm. Please plan your arrival time accordingly. Our housekeeping and maintenance staff will be on the premises between vacancies to ensure the property is ready for your arrival.
- Early check-in requests will be considered 2 days before your arrival date. If approved, a fee of $25/hour (minimum charge $50) will be charged to your payment method on file.
- Parking is not allowed on the premises until your scheduled check-in time.
- Check-in instructions will be emailed to you 7 days before your arrival date. You will not need to check in at our office.
- Check-out time is 10:00 am. Our housekeeping and maintenance staff arrive as scheduled and need full access to parking and the house for quick turn-around cleaning and maintenance needs.
- Late check-out requests will be considered with 48 hours notice before check-out. If approved, a fee of $25/hour (minimum charge $50) will be charged to your payment method on file.
- Check-out procedures are posted in the house. Guests are expected to complete these tasks before departure.