If you plan to be in our area for the 4th of July, here’s a list of where and when you can enjoy Independence Day celebrations.
The main 4th of July celebration in downtown Wilmington will be held at Live Oak Bank Pavilion at Riverfront Park. The event will start at 5:00 pm and will feature the Wilmington Symphony Orchestra, other entertainment, activities for children, food, and fireworks. The fireworks display will start at 9:05 pm.
Here are the details of the event:
- Date: Tuesday, July 4, 2023
- Time: 5:00 pm – 9:25 pm
- Location: Live Oak Bank Pavilion at Riverfront Park, 10 Cowan St, Wilmington, NC
- Admission: Free
The fireworks will be visible from all along the downtown riverfront, so you can find a spot to watch from anywhere. However, if you want to get a good view, you may want to head to the park early.
Click here for more information.
Area Beach Celebrations:
- Carolina Beach: There will be a fireworks display at 9 pm on the Carolina Beach Boardwalk.
- Wrightsville Beach: There will be a fireworks display at 9 pm at the Wrightsville Beach Pier.
- Kure Beach: There will be a fireworks display at 9 pm at Fort Fisher State Park.
- Surf City: This celebration will be held at Soundside Park from 6 pm to 9 pm. There will be live music, food trucks, and a fireworks display at 9 pm.
- Surf City Independence Day 5K: This 5K race will start at 8 am at Soundside Park. The race will benefit the Surf City Fire Department.
- North Topsail Beach: This celebration will be held at North Topsail Beach Park from 4 pm to 9 pm. There will be live music, food trucks, a parade, and a fireworks display at 9 pm.
- Topsail Island: The Independence Day parade will start at 10 am at the intersection of North Topsail Beach Road and South Topsail Beach Road. The parade will end at Soundside Park.
- Ocean Isle Beach: The 4th of July Parade begins at 10 am and travels down East First Street. Line-up for the parade begins at 9:15 am at the intersection of W First Street and Clinton Street. The Parade is organized and conducted by the Ocean Isle Property Owners Association.
Still trying to decide what to do over the 4th of July? Come stay with us at Sea Scape Properties! If you’ve never experienced fireworks over the ocean then you are missing out. Beyond all the city activities, the locals around here aren’t shy about putting on their own awesome shows for all to enjoy.
Can’t get away for 7 days? Check out our properties offering as few as 3-night stays this July here.